Beacon Flooring provides a mobile sampling service and is a family run business that has been established since 1993.
Available are a wide range of quality carpets including Axminster, Brintons, Brockway, Cormar, Causeway, Telenzo, Penthouse, Victoria, Westex. In addition we are agents for many other manufacturers and suppliers including Crucial Trading and Alternative Flooring as well as, vinyls, natural and wood flooring.
The owners, sales and fitting staff have more than 50 years of combined experience in the flooring industry and can, therefore, offer a service that is professional, friendly and impartial.
Beacon Flooring cover an extensive area to provide a free mobile sampling service direct to your door. Beacon Flooring forms part of Beaconsfield Carpets and Flooring which has had a showroom in Beaconsfield for over 20 years. So in addition to our mobile service we are able to display a large variety of different flooring samples in our showroom from which you can choose the flooring that best meet your requirements.
Below are some of the many reasons which will help you to decide whether to purchase your flooring from us.
- Paul has over 35 years experience in the flooring industry and is an expert in fitting anything from simple plain flooring to extravagant patterned and bordered carpets.
- We offer a free, no obligation quotation service. Will make arrangements to visit you, accurately measure your floors and work out your requirements using the most economical widths to ensure expensive waste is kept to the absolute minimum.
- We offer friendly, professional and impartial advice on important matters such as quality, suitability and underlay and also for perhaps the most important thing of all, planning and installation.
- We offer a mobile sampling service which allows the opportunity to view a variety of flooring samples in your home.
- We offer a wide range of products from many of the U.K’s leading manufacturers as well as some imported products.
- We are a member of the Carpet Foundation which in conjunction with the Trading Standards Institute has established a code of practice which entitles you to additional warranties on any product from a Carpet Foundation associated manufacturer. As well as deposit protection similar to the type offered by travel industry governing bodies.